:)

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cat Kill

WARNING! BLOG ENTRY CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF GORE AND VIOLENCE. VIEW AT OWN DISCRETION!

This time, it has become personal!

I try to be neutral, and peace-loving. But some *blip*-ing animal thought I was piss-loving and decided to pay my room a visit while I was outstation. And that *blip*-ing thing took a piss on my bed and pillow!

It stoinks so bad! I almost put my face on that pillow. Just as my head was about to land on it, I smelled something weird and caught myself before I got a dose of ammonia. Later on, I realized that it's the familiar smell on my front porch, where the *blip*-ing neighbors *blip*-ing cats always take a piss.

I knew theoretically, that cats are evil. My friends, who are anti-cats, have been 'preaching' the 'news' to destroy all cats (after they grow out of their kitten phase.as kittens, they still are cute). I never really bought their 'message'. I tried to give the felines a benefit of a doubt. I thought they were misunderstood creatures.

Today, all that is over! Not after they took advantage of my helpless bed and pillows. How they got into my house beats me, but their piss stains says it all...unless one of my house mates did it, which I try to doubt at all cost.

Call me cruel, but I have a personal vendetta against cats now. If I could, I would *blip* *blip* *blip* *blip* them, and let them die a slow painful death. WWJD don't work for this matter...





All cats that piss on beds should be like this.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

heehee...you on the prowl (pun intended)to exterminate all cats that come within a ten foot radius now?

weeliem said...

yeah man.

yesterday, those blasted cats were lounging on my porch. I had a jolly gud time chasing them off with Ken's rubber shoes:P hehe...

Please don't tell the SPCA..

pitamos said...

i never liked cats. :( sigh

daniel lee said...

I agree!!! XD

Anonymous said...

i shall call SPCA

Anonymous said...

welcome to the dark side young padawan!

Anonymous said...

EEEAAARGGHH!! NEO WEELIEM!

Joel Vijay said...

WEE LIEM - that was just plain SICK man! I think you should never wish death on anyone/anything for that matter - 'Eye for an eye', I suggest you take a milder approach, go for the cat's nap spot and pee away.

Anonymous said...

let give a hypothetical situation.If how a dog was to pee on your bed etc.??what would you do?

.:mysh:. said...

euuuuuuuugh. you have just successfully 'defaced' your blog page. yuck yuck yuck. .euwy.