:)

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Thinking Well

Things currently on my mind now:
  1. My friend in UTM is only paying RM800 a semester for his engineering course. In a year, he has only 2 semesters. So, go figure how much he has to pay a year. Unlike him, I have to pay around RM 10k for the same course in MMU. Somehow, I feel poorer even before I start working. Ok, I said, I 'feel'.
  2. Been wanting to get a new pc. Didn't know that buying one is so tedious. So much reading up has to be done. Sadly, the new pc I want to get has overshot my budget by about 1k.
  3. My supplementary paper...on the 17th of June. Time is running out. I've gone thru so many failures that I don't know what to feel anymore. Feels like my streak to perfection has been terribly tainted.
  4. Final Year Project (FYP) - So many titles. So many lecturers. Only one title and one lecturer in the end. I don't know what to choose. They tell me to choose something I like. I would, but what are my chances of getting what I like. The effect of failing a few times has dampened my esteem. I'm so afraid to set my heart on my topic and my lecturer for fear of rejection. Then I have to start the selection process all over again. I'm looking for someone to partner with. Teamwork. But is my past failures a reason why I might do this project alone?
  5. Industrial Training - I have no idea what company will hire me, or where I might be placed. I'm excited for it. New environment. My final year. What awaits me?
  6. Somehow, I'm still missing Cambodia, for the wrong reasons. Cambodia felt like a place of escape. When I was there, I was away from the routine life of studying. The life of a student. I didn't have to think of my own academic achievements. If only I was back there. I would be happily teaching the kids English and preaching the Word of God. Time isn't right yet. Would love to go back there again though.
  7. What happens when I graduate? Will I get a great job? Will I make it big in life?

So many things swimming in my head. So many uncertainties. God, I need to trust You. I need.

Quote for the day :

Pray as if everything depends on God
Work as if everything depends on you

No comments: