:)

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The verdict is....

I PASSED!!!

Praise The Lord!!!

This means, I get to GRADUATE!!! All that last bit of effort really paid off...though it came with a price. After sitting for the same paper the 4th time, it's finally over!

Now, it's out into the working world...and of course, the long-awaited convocation.
This also means, the end of university life, unless of course, I take my Masters.

But for now, I'm exhilarated that I passed! When I think about it, this graduation is so much sweeter, because of all the hardship I had to go through just to make it. The important thing is, I made it! But, I didn't do it on my own. If not for God, I would still be sludging through all this man.

Once again, praise the Lord!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!:)

michelle_upm said...

Congrats man.It's been a long and difficult road to graduation. I'm convocating as well (at the end of this month).Congrats again!

Adrian Hew said...

hey weeliem, adrian here..haha..hope u still remembered me.. ^^
CONGRATS on your graduation! u deserved it man... =D
where's ur church btw? i'm really interested to know man...

Janice said...

Congratulation on your graduation. :) Now i am the only one left here in cyberjaya. :((

Anonymous said...

hey Wee Liem
I'm so happy to hear of the good news. been faithfully reading the blogs and i think you're doing great in spite of every dissapointment!See the big picture. God has great things in store. Love heaps, Charis

Sueanne Low said...

hey wee liem,

Congrats and Praise God! Our God is faithful and has a greater plan installed, that we may sometimes not understand.

Take care. May God guide you in your next phase. Shine for Christ!!

Huorë said...

congrates pal... welcome to the real world :D

Jowen said...

Praise The Lord bro.....

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Seroquel borderline features mitsubishi home theater projector Vw gti los angeles Fort smith plastic surgeon 2000 mitsubishi eclipse fuel door chrome