:)

Monday, August 07, 2006

Why

Why can't you understand me?
Why do I kill myself each time to make myself be understood?...heard...
Why don't you take the trouble to know?
Why don't you try?..harder...
Why can't you see that I'm giving all I can?
Why can't you see I'm desperately trying?
Why can't you see I'm hurting myself to get to you?
Why can't you let go and mean it?
Why can't you hold on and believe it?
Why can't you be there? here?
Why do you get jealous? When I don't mean as much to you?
Why do you say you would....and don't.....
Why do you misunderstand all the good intentions?
Why is there a double standard?
Why do you want me to be there?
Why can't you hear?... listen
Why can't you make me proud?
Why can't you be happy for me?
Why ?

Why do I hold on?
Why am I still here?
Why can't I let go?
Why is my arms so ready to catch you as you fall?
Why do I miss you?
Why am I still hoping?
Why can't I fall into catchful arms.......

Lord, this so sucks...

6 comments:

Dee said...

I feel you.I really do...and yes,it sucks.

Anonymous said...

nat.

When you have the answers... do let me know. same situatuation here.ttys

Lulu said...

why~ exactly the question i ask myself everyday..

Jyan said...

I asked these questions before.

God answered: STOP ASKING AND JUST TRUST ME.

That's faith.

Because I think there are no answers.

And the more we ask, the more depressed we get. So why bother :P

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »