:)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's finally running again!

I've been wanting to blog for a long time already, but somehow, Blogger just won't load on my pc the past few times I tried it. Let me check, the last I blogged was more than a month ago. It's been awhile.

I've been wanting to blog about my Hong Kong trip. I will soon. After I figure out how to input 900+ pictures on this blog.

I miss blogging. Just realised that blogging forces me to think through my life, some sort of reflection therapy. No wonder for this past month, I haven't been thinking straight. I so need this.

It's been a year since I graduated. A year since I failed that *toot* paper and by God's grace, passed it. It's been a year since I missed the Philippines mission trip due to the *toot* paper that I failed. It's also almost a year since I moved out of Cyberjaya...and had my convocation. It's been a year since I stepped out to be a working man. A lot has happened. Some good , some bad.

Alot has been running through my head. Sometimes I catch myself staring blankly, just thinking random thoughts. These random thoughts are quiet loud at times, till I can't hear what's going on around me. And then, I wake up.

I have been working close to 8 months in my present company. It's been OK so far. I haven't sold anything big...YET! I will soon. Still wondering why I'm here. Making the best of it anyway. A lot of travelling. A lot of waiting. A lot of studying. A lot of thinking of how to tackle the clients. A lot of praying.

There's just so much going on. Changes. I find it hard to keep up. My table's a mess, with bills and other what nots. It's coz I can't keep up. My report is 6 weeks overdue. I can't keep up. I seriously need some help. And there are the plannings that I need to do. The people I need to follow-up. The songs that I need to write. The music that I need to make. The business plans that I want to come up with.

This entry seems like the pouring frustrations of a busy person. I haven't been blogging for awhile, and my thoughts are all over the place, hence, the many sudden changes in directions.

It's 2.15am, and I have work tommorow.

And yeah...one more....money is such a depleting resource.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

neo weeliem! miss reading your blog. good grace and cheers!

weeliem said...

heys....
which tong is this?
hmmmmm

thanks for coming by though