:)

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You can't get everything

I will be heading to Lumut in a couple of hours time. Where is Lumut? It's in Perak. For those wondering where is Perak, just google it up. Gonna be a day trip to the military camp hospital. 4 hours drive to and another 4 hours drive back.

What I'm going to miss about this job is the traveling.

During my past 1 year and 7 months in this company, I've been to Johor (Batu Pahat, Johor Bahru, Muar), Melaka, Negeri Sembilan (Seremban), Selangor (like yeah), Pahang (Kuantan, Temerloh), Terengganu (Kemaman, Kuala Terengganu), Kelantan (Kota Bharu), Perak (Taiping, Lumut, Teluk Intan), Pulau Pinang (Island, Seberang Jaya) and Kedah (Sg. Petani, Alor Setar). That's pretty much the whole of Malaysia, with the exception of Perlis, Sabah and Sarawak. Though some of the journeys are tiring (imaging driving for 9 hours to Kelantan) it has been fun. I get to sightsee and play while I work. I get to taste the local food and enjoy their beaches. (shhhhh! don't tell my boss)

If only I had enough time to visit all those places one last time before I make the switch and be confined to Kajang, and Putrajaya and Seremban and Kajang, Putrajaya and Seremban and Kajang (you get the idea).

Gearing myself for the jump.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*jumpjumpjump* :)

sam said...

The Great Escape

Anonymous said...

Ya, let go of your horses and chariots and jump..! =D

Anonymous said...

Hey, i will go for bungee jump too ! Let's go phuket !

weeliem said...

fie: yes, yes...I jumping.. *jumps*

samuel yau: yeah...as you can recall, the note i pasted on my wall...the Escape Timeline. Somehow, it did happen right after April:)

joan: let's go bungee jump! i want to! u plan for phuket la. maybe end of this year:) let's plan. travel is the in thing for me:)