:)

Friday, July 25, 2008

Please make an appointment

In 11 hours from now, I'll be boarding an east-bound flight to the 'Land Below the Wind'. I've never been there before, and the excitement is keeping me up! I've been wanting to make a trip there, but fate has eluded me. But somehow,(in the words of the Alchemist)the universe has conspired together to help me achieve my dream. And in a few hours time, I will have visited all the states in Malaysia, except Perlis. One more stop to go. Then to Asia! The reason for this trip to Kota Kinabalu is to attend the Mead Johnson Symposium. Looks like this new job is going to take me places, literally.

On Sunday, I will touch down in KLIA at 6pm, and I have an hour to get over to LCCT, where another east-coast-bound flight will bring me to my much-awaited vacation. Redang, here I come! Well, not actually Redang. More of Lang Tengah. Ever since I started my working life 2 years ago, I've not had the chance to go for a proper get-away. I'm so looking forward to just lazing on the beach, chilling in the sea, playing with the fishes, and checking the chicks:p

Will be back Wednesday night, and back to work on Thursday. This is, so IT!

Funny thing though, I'm going for a vacation during a weekday, while the rest of the world goes for vacation over a weekend. Hmmmmmm.....

1 comment:

pitamos said...

lucky lucky u! lang tengah! tats exactly where i wanna goo... sobs..