:)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Brief

Wow, the last time I was here, was a year ago! Looks like this will be an 'annual' entry blog only. I hope it doesn't, but from the looks of it, it's going that way.

OUR FAMILIES MET (officially for the first time)


SHARON VISITED


FIRST CRUISE ON STAR CRUISE




THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF THE MILKMEN



JOSH & JOAN'S PRE-WEDDING SHOOT







MMU GROUP 4 REUNION (it's been 10 years)








I HAD TO MOVE OUT (after 5 years)






FIRST ONLINE VALENTINE'S DINNER (and many more online dinners)



REVO BINTULU







REVO SIBU








REVO ALOR SETAR







REVO MELAKA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asus Driver download center opened from in turkey

Beginner in life said...

http://www.gofundme.com/1pk9bo click here please... it's a charity site

Unknown said...

Hello, I'm a 15 year old fashion blogger. And I would love for you guys to check out my blog. I recommend "Try Bleaching". But view it please and follow me. I will return the favor. angeltear298.blogspot.com/ Thanks ! (: