:)

Friday, April 09, 2004

Best Friday!




Just got back from the Good Friday Service in Acts. all my life growing up, my home church in Melaka don't really have services on Fridays, so going for this Friday service was a new thing for me.

anyways, the paper i had today was equally tough. so weird, just the day before i posted up about how i felt breakthrough was coming and all, and then....*smack* ur down there again.....hehe! yeah one of those days. tot i did pretty badly for my test:( hopefully i manage to write some correct answers. was too tired the day before...so i overslept, and didn't manage to wake up and study:( yet I will Praise Him!

had a talk with Pastor Sandra about some life and CF issues. pretty interesting. hopefully i get on my way. alot i know i need to do.now is needing the strength to carry it through. been an encouraging talk.

with all that aside, i began pondering about Good Friday as i waited for the service to start. Pastor Kenneth took some time to share some of the testimonies of the church people. as i listened, one by one, i was really awed. some testimonies were short, some were long, but each one kept me on the edge of my seat! There is GOD! i was really amazed at how God created His work in each of the testimonies. Awesome! and i realised that this is what Good Friday is all about. About Jesus! (like DUH! of coz i knew before this:p but it's a fresh reminder) the level of testimonies ranged from basic needs to sheer miracles, and yet, each one struck me. every Christian, a child of God can undergo testimonies on a daily basis. and this is what it's about. Jesus gave HIs life, so that we can live life abundantly, in Him of coz:p

as i sat, i thought to myself, " Mien! i want to have daily mircales and testimomies taking place in my life too!"
i wanna have something to share about daily.i want to be able to tell others what God has done for me, daily. i want to be a walking testimony! hehe! just letting some ideas run through my head. i want to live in the Power Of the Cross!
As we sang songs of praise and worship, it never felt sweeter. can say my heart was bursting with praise and thanksgiving to Him.

Thank you for saving me:) my life would be so hopeless without You. You are my purpose! You are my hope! You are my Life!

i hope your Good Friday will be a Best Friday. I pray that you're Easter Sunday will be full of His Resurrection Power! Amen!

No comments: