:)

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

is it a breakthrough i see??



whoah! been a long week...no thanks to the exams:p however, i still have my share of thanks to God for helping me pull thru a few papers. today was Engine Maths 4...killer:p
the past few days had been pretty tough.2 papers on tuesday and wednesday.still better than some of my seniors....4 papers in 3 days.no doubt, it's still a tough week.i did study, put work to my tutorials and my notes, but somehow, the data doesn't seem to stick on my mind.maybe my mind is coated with Teflon,who knows? ever since i passed through my Alpha year, my studies was never quite the same.back in school, i was among the top...i was so busy, yet i still scored. coming to Alpha, i was twice as busy, yet i could still make the grades. somehow, in Beta, things just changed. somehow, my grades slipped, and it was so hard to pull it back up.i tried my best to study,but yet, i forgot whatever i learned when i stepped into the exam hall. it's so frustrating that everytime i studied, the info only stayed there a couple of days, before i had to refresh it again. nuts! bummer! i've never encountered this problem before in my whole life. and here i am, wondering whether i'm plain stupid? exams in MMU have been sheer nightmares for me. another new feeling for me. in skool, i never feared exams.no matter how little i studied, i knew that if i gave it my best, God would see me through. here am i,dreading the exams that would shape my education....my future.

God, sometimes i just wonder why u let me here? to see defeat in the face:(

this finals, i started my 1st paper last wednesday, and i can't really gauge how i did.it's another weird thing.i used to be able to know my standard.but now, when i sit for exams, i don't even know if i'll pass or fail sometimes. just depressing.but after the 1st paper, i came on my kness and really asked God to bless me this round.i prayed for Wisdom, Knowledge & Understanding. something that the book of proverbs talked about. i asked God to help me through. not on my own strength, but by His Spirit. and whatever happened, i decided i'll still praise God. the next 2 papers, went by, and i was really excited coz, somehow, i could answer the questions....i don't really know if they were correct, but i just had the confidence.it's been a long time since i was able to sit for an exam and answer at least one full question, but here i was answering 3 full questions, out of 4. praise God! i just sensed breakthrough coming. before i stepped into the hall, i was so worried that i would forget my facts...that i'd go blank as i used to...that i'd screw up again. i prayed while everyone else was looking through the questions, i prayed hard. and i manage to walk out the hall knowing i didn't do all that on my own. HE did it!

Praise God! got to go off already. another one more paper.time to rev up the engines again and give it one last final shot!
oh yeah, do keep Michelle in prayer....she's resting at the Taiping MEdical Center. nothing serious, just there so it would be a lot easier for the doctors to nurse her healing wounds. please pray that the wound would be completely healed, both internally and externally. thanks.
God bless!

No comments: