:)

Thursday, August 19, 2004

1st day of exams & noSPACEBARDAY!!

*birthday feeling worn off*

well, reality is setting in. no more happy feelings about birthdays and all. well, the motions of the past few days were geared towards exams. was stuck in the library for the whole day...since, last Saturday. Can u believe it? i manage to cover more in the few days in the library than a whole study week, at home, in front of my pc:p somehow, Tony Hawk still hasn't given me any rest yet:(

the good news is, i'm still quite peaceful..eventhough everyone seems to be so worked up about exams. I really hope this is the Peace of God:D maybe it is. i can study better and even focus:O
i haven't really completed my studies, but i'm getting there. Been really praying for my studies. Alot of times i carry on wiht my studies with my own strength, thinking i can do it myself, thinking that i'll just whisper a prayer and hope GOd answers. Well, i've been reading the Word and i've been claiming promises and i've spoken in faith for my studies. somehow, i am fullying relying on God to see me through this. i'm working at it as well:)

Today was the 1st day of exams for me. 1 paper down, 4 more to go. really wanna thank God that today's paper was good. really hope to get an A for it. it's a multimedia subject, and it's easier compared to my other killer-papers. but, i've been through a few of this kinda multimedia papers, and i come out feeling like crap. it's not difficult, but when i go in, my mind suddenly goes to sleep and i can't recall the facts i just read a few hours earlier. But today was different! i could remember what was required. and i really thank God for it.

gonna get back to studies now. here's something before i go.

it'sreallyawesomecelebratingthisNOSPACEBARday.ican'tbelievethatthefounderofthisupand
risingcelebrationwasmyveryownhousemate.CongratulationsNicky!yourock.andcongratulations
toMichelletooforbeingtheco-founder.hopemorepeopletaketimeofftocelebrateit:)Godbless!

embraceit,loveit,appreciateit,THESPACEBAR.
"towardsgreaterawarenessofourkeyboardessentials"

19thofAugust-NOSPACEBARDAY..areuinit?

No comments: