:)

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Assignment #1

Assignment #1

Why do you want to join Writer's Inc.......

Well, you know the saying, "I wanna change the world!!". Well, I've been feeling that for a long time. And sometimes, we foolishly try to change the world. As we get older, we realise we can't and after a succession of trying to change this and change that, we find out that in order to change the world, the underlying factor is we need to change ourselves first! hmm...sounds familiar? well, i read this somewhere and I could relate to it.

I've been undergoing some process of change lately. Change just never stops. If i could impact a generation, ok, more realistic, a community, i could do it through the form of writing. maybe impact might be strong a word, but if i could at least touch a reader through what I have to say, then, i've achieved something. It may not be much, but I could try. I see Writer's Inc. as an open door for me to voice my thoughts through proper means and guided help. So, I guess the main reason why I would want to take part in this Dream Team is to change lives through what i write.

No comments: