:)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

and then there was Nero

mum said a dog has been in the housing area for sometime. and yesterday, dad suddenly let it into our compound. immediately, it made itself at home, marking it's territory here and there with a flick of it's leg and a few drops of piss. dogs will be dogs. well, my sisters took an immediate liking to it, so did my dad. my mum was a little apprehensive at first, but it soon grew on her. from the looks of it, the dog looks pretty old but quite well trained. there was a cut on it's eye, and soon enough, my dad and sisters gave it a thorough bath and some medication for the eye. somehow, the name Nero came up. sounds dumb to me, but ask my sisters. i liked the name Blackie better.

Nero

this is the other dog i have, Sunni (pronounced as Soon-Nee)

No comments: