:)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

week one already?

so begins the semester...everyone is having a helluva time meeting old pals up and doing crazy stuff. and here i am, sitting at home studying. can't wait to get over with this supplementary paper, and start preparing for my semester studies. so far, i haven't missed a single class, and i've been awake for all my classes. miraculously, i have enough sleep each nite and i manage to wake up in time for all my classes. praise God!

well, i felt despair as i was preparing for my supp exams. so far, most of the classmates i know passed, and i was the only dumbo who failed. it kinda gives u a sucky feeling...like u're such a dumbass. i've been asking God why...why do i have to go through this? i faced this situation last semester, and this semester too? i really don't understand. and there i am with ppl praising God for their good results...and i ask God, why can't i be liek them too. how come i'm not the one giving testimony of my good results? i did study, but the wrong things. i couldn't answer coz i studied the wrong things. questions just comes. I know that God loves me and all that...but sometimes, it's harder to face it. i really felt weird when some of my friends tried encouraging me with 'holy talk', and i was so pushed back by it. i wonder if there were others who felt like me when i tried encouraging them liek that.

anyways, there's still alot of things to thank God for i guess. and my spirit is still not dampened. jsut a setback as for now, but my life goes on.really excited about this semester. jsut have to get over this exam, and the world is before me.woohoo!

jsut got back from seeing my lecturer about the paper, and he's been a great help. really gonna study what he told me to. gonna leave the results to God. just gonna be faithful with my studies and give it my best shot. the results are in his hands.

things to look forward to:
1)getting ready for CyberChristmas
2)jamming with Knil Army
3)working on my own Rubber Band
4)studying this semesters subjects
5)shopping....(i've been deprived of this since all the mega sales falls on my exam period)

back to studies for now...

No comments: