:)

Friday, June 24, 2005

catch me up

It's been awhile since I last posted anything. Wonder if anyone missed me. So many things been going on. I looked at this trimester's schedule and I think to myself that I'll have lots of free time. However, between those empty slots on my timetable, there were so many thinss that happened. Good and bad ones. Can say I'm enjoying myself. I've been so busy that I don't even have time for myself.

The first week being back here, I had to study for my Maths 5 supp paper. So for the whole week, while all my other friends were enoying themselves and lepaking, I and a few others were busy in the library. Every free moment we had, in between classes, we had to study. So unusual. I had to miss the chill-out sessions held by the CF for the noobs in campus. When Friday came, I was more than relieved to sit for the paper. I just wanted to get over it. To be honest, I just gave my best. I really don't know if my best was good enough. Time will tell. Immediately after the test...before the test, I only had about 5 hours of sleep....I had a CF committee planning retreat at Camerons. And I drove all the way. 5 hours of driving. Besides planning, I really enjoyed the cool weather. Then on Sunday, I was back on sea-level again, supposedly ready to start the trimester properly. But I took the 2nd week as holiday for myself, since I had to study for the first week while others still holiday-ed:p

All of a sudden, I was so free, that I didn't know what to do. Like I wanted to go and study, and I think to myself, what to study. So I ended joining friends on their shopping and makan expeditions.

What's happened to me so far :
1.I got a new piercing ( an impulsive act, compared to the first time )
2.I got a hair cut ( my mum said i could cut anything excet for the bald look )
3.Met a few friends I could chill out with ( went for snooker and pool and we yum-cha-ed till the sun came up )
4.Got my FYP title that I was hoping for ( gonna build a light sabre )

So much to do and say. Only for my ears. Here I'm gonna be off to Port Dickson soon to meet my dad and mum and siss.

No comments: