:)

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What I got...

This year's birthday celebration has been a pretty quiet one. Must be due to the haze. Chased all my buddies away. Wish I could have gone out with all my close friends and at least celebrate over a 'happy' meal.

Anyways, here's some birthday shouts!

Happy Birthday Jia Wern, Desmond & Alicia !!!
I feel my birthday is so much more special & memorable coz I share it with the 3 of you!
On the other hand, 3 extra presents to buy:P . Hehe.
Anyways, God bless you all abundantly this coming year:D

Also on the same note, Happy Birthday Jacintha!! ( note the color blue ).
Though your birthday is 2 days away, you'll always be treated as an August kid like the rest of us:P Great having to celebrate with you.


On the other hand, I got myself a birthday gift. A sad story of buying a present to give to myself. But whatever, as long as I get to pamper myself a 'lil on this special day.

Meet the new addition
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Looks familiar? This little guy is way smaller. See for yourself.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

However, I don't have a name for it yet. What the heck? I don't even have a name for the big one. I suck at giving names to my pets. Feels gay. Don't ask me why.

No comments: