:)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

One man came....

We made it!


Something to really thank God for.


In retrospect. 3/3/06 will be a day of remembrance for me.
The day I had a close brush with death.
The day where I could have lost 3 of my friends.
The day when a lorry could have collided with a car.
The day when metal could have gone against metal.
The day when there could have been many regrets.

But God has spared me and my friends.
It's not my time to go, yet.
My life has meaning and purpose.
I better make each day count, each moment worth it.
A second chance for me to wake up, in His arms again.


Well, I can't bear the thought of going to the next life before my parents. It's just not right for the parents to bury their kids. But if anything does happen, whoever is reading this, please tell my mum and dad and my 2 sisters that I love them very much.

5 comments:

dK said...

thank God, really thank God

butter_cookie said...

hey... u're alive! thank God!

and u know what... ur family... i'm pretty sure they know how much u love them. ;)

pitamos said...

Hey heard your testimony at last night's prayer service... PTL for His everlasting grace and mercy!!

Xweing said...

Wow!! What happened???

But I'm glad you're alive... God works miracles in the most mysterious ways :)

Live each day like it were the last...

And Best of Luck to land a job, man! Hope we can both graduate successfully~

Anonymous said...

i was very surprised to read that. didn't know about that. but i really thank God for what He has done to protect you all. take great care ok. live a life which really honours God becuase we don't know when will be the end of our lives.