:)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's about the "today's" that determines our tomorrows

Today....I thought about you....and you stopped my breath, again, in not a good way. Your sms came, but, isn't it a bit too late for that?

Today....I didn't see you. But it's ok.

Today....I talked to you and found out you don't dig Chinese dudes....crap! Maybe you would change your mind someday;) My hopes are to still try out surfing.

Today....I got into plastics. Not just one, but two. And the moment I got them, I swiped them.I hope it will be just for gas. I would have treated you to dinner with them, but maybe not anymore.

Today....I made the company laptop mine. It's about ownership....yeah rite.

Today....I am reminded that it's not just the end-product, but the process, that will always be remembered.

Today....You came into my thoughts, and I knew I felt peace.

Today....would never have happened if I didn't deceide yesterday that tomorrow would be a better day.

Today....I declare that God is still Good.

No comments: