:)

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wondering

Still wondering why and when did it affect me. At which part did the smile leave my face and I became sober? At which instance did my laughter stop and I became quiet? It's been a while and I thought that I had a cap on it. But caps do fall off.

I'm still trying to forget. Time is supposed to heal. I hope so. It's been some time already.

I look forward to the day when I look at you, and I won't feel a thing anymore, indifferent. I look forward to the time when you won't arrest my laughter. I look forward when my wings won't be clipped by how you feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi wee liem, its been some time ya since i've last spoken to you. How's life treating you? Anyway, I wish you all the best and hope that in time you will truly be healed.Cheers.

P/S: Just sort of stumbled on to your blog. Haha...Just felt that I should drop a line or two.

weeliem said...

thanks....btw, did I jsut comment that?
i guess not:)