:)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The "Sticker-sucker"

I thank God for this device.

Not the white lil' sheep! The white cylindrical thingy, with the blue handle.

It's some sort of roller, with a layers of mighty sticky tape on it. So, once the first layer of tape gets all clogged up with junk, just rip it off and discard it. Beneath, there is another layer of sticky tape. You can repeat this, till the sticky tape runs out. I don't know what its called, but it rocks. For now, I'll call it, the "Sticker-sucker".

What it's useful for is to trap dust, lint and anything in between. Useful for picking up hair and other tiny objects. As long as the surface remains sticky, it can be used! Actually, size isn't the issue. No matter how huge the object is, as long as it sticks, bingo!

My personal favorite, other than collecting the layer of dust and hair on the floor, I use it to trap Ants! Yup! Those pesky little shitz. I don't know where they come from, but I see them roaming my table all day long. Sometimes, I find them in my drinking cup, taking a piss in my drink. I used to squash them one by one, with by finger. Those days are gone. With the "Sticker-sucker", it literally 'sucks' the ants to the roller and keep them there till I decide to throw them away.
(please don't report to SPCA....ants aren't cute furry animals, anyway.)

See what it can do!



Don't they look lovely, all randomly scattered in one work of art? Just one roll...and bye bye antsy! *problem gone*

This gives me an idea. After getting sufficient ants to decorate my masterpiece, I might just frame it up:) I just might...maybe on the next blog post:)

But beware.

The "Sticker-sucker" happens to attract rather huge bugs too! For example, this guy.

Interested to be a proud owner of a "sticker-sucker"? I got this gadget at Ikea for RM 4.90. (i should be getting paid for this advert)

No comments: