:)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

There's such a thing as free movie tix

I won 4 tickets to Bedtime Stories, a movie featuring Adam Sandler. This is the first time I won something off air, being the 2nd attempt to win anything from the radio stations. So happened the radio dj gave the instructions, while I was paying attention, and with 'what the heck' attitude, I sent a 50 cents sms. And I won me 4 tickets. Woohoo! Alrite, I'm not that enthusiastic about the movie. I'm just amused that I won something. Beginner's luck as they call it. I bet the veteran radio callers are just shrugging this whole thing off.

2 comments:

pitamos said...

walau.. no wonder u guys went watch today at the curve... nvr invite oso :(

weeliem said...

nola. this wasn't the free tix. the free tix is on 2nd jan, friday, at 9.45pm. i can't make it for that. i had to pay for mine today.
anyone of you interested to take it?