:)

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

hamster invasion

quote of the day: we s**t like hamsters breed!
 
today i felt a bit...well, homey...whatever that is. kinda felt i wanted a home-kinda feeling. was thinking about getting myself a pet hamster. maybe one cute one will do. the kind that won't grow too big...wat's it called...hmmm...Dwarf hamster, i think. or maybe i'll get the Panda hamster. they're small, and can't grow too big.  yeah, thinking bout a lil cage with a lil wheel for it to exercise. hmm...some small cage, that doesn't take up too much space. (well, when i get bored of it, i might let it play with the cats roaming about my apartment...ooo fun!)

anyways, while thinking of it, i nearly wanted to impulsively dash out to Dengkil and get one. but i think i'm being rather rash:p will give it some deeper thought for a bit.

what's new? well, i got meself a cutie plant! was walking in Central Plaza on campus and there was some kinda fair going on. one of the stalls was selling cactus and some leafy vegetation. and i saw this hanging-pot with a lil cute plant...and suddenly, i felt i wanted a plant in my room...must be that homey feeling:p after much consideration, i bought it. there were a few types. the one i really wanted was in a pot that was made of a snails shell...a really large snail! but it looked kinda mesy with all the earth sticking out of it..on 2nd thoughts, i wouldn't want my room to be dripping with soil (i'm gonna place the cutie plant in my room). so i got one that was in a cute pot..that had a tiny wooden kinda fence behind it. now, it hangs proudly from my curtain railing, against my window:)

the reason for the quote of the day came over supper. a few of us were eating and i was talking about my plans to get a hamster. the conversation was something like this (i can't exactly remember the sequence, too many things happening alla t once. so sorry if i got it all mixed up):

me : i wanna get a hamster.
cy : u crazy ar!
nwcx : don't la...
mel : why??
mel : y?
*blah! blah! blah!*

me : hamster breed like s**t, man!
mel : what's the connection? how can hamsters breed like shit?
cy : he means we humans have to s**t everyday...so hamster breed as often as  we s**t lah!
mel : oh! *revelation*
*blah! blah! blah*

cy : so it means we can say that we s**t like hamsters breed??

it's all crappy conversation! but what the heck. it was fun...lots of good laugh...that's a good closing for a filled day.

other versions:
-breed like hamsters s**t
-breed like we s**t hamsters

nitez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey neo GREAT title this post. Thats what actually caught my eye. I was surfing blogs to try and help my customers and visitors with information on my website about ##Keyword## and paused to read but ran out of time. I will book mark it and come back to read later. This isn't really what I was looking for what I really need is information about http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com related subjects but thank you and I shall return. I wish you well.

Anonymous said...

neo GREAT title this post. I am actually looking for unique gift ideas related information to give my customers on my website. I paused at the title and ran out of time to read, but will book mark you and come back latter to check you out some more. I am off to find some other unique gift ideas related blogs. Thank you.