:)

Saturday, January 28, 2006

At last!

Finally! I'm DONE with my Industrial Training! What a huge load of boredom of my back. I've never been one to be bored with anything. There's always something to look forward to. But, when I started work, I couldn't help but feel bored with my job. Guess my immunity is wearing thin. To be honest, the work was easy....just that it was way too repeated and monotonous.

I really do not understand why God placed me in this company. I'm still trying to find out. Maybe in time.

But there are some things/people that I will miss from my company.

For one, are my fellow interns from MMU Melaka. They'll be heading back...after 3 months being here in Cyberjaya. (btw, it's not too late to apply for campus transfer:P) Gonne miss you guys:( 3 months of being together really rubs on you.

Second, are the nice and friendly Supervisors and Team Leaders. They give out jobs mercilessly...but somehow, they're still kind. It's weird. Gonna miss the lunch breaks we used to have together.

Third and last, those 19-inch Flat LCD screen monitors:(


With ITP out of the way, I'm ready to celebrate the Chinese New Year. But, at the back of my mind, I know that my ITP report and presentation is just around the corner...not to forget, the return of the terrible FYP! *sigh*

Happy Ang-Pow collecting this year people!

No comments: