:)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love, like a kite


To love, is like flying a kite.
You wait on the wind, and at the right moment, you release your kite into the wind.
The right amount of tension is needed to keep the kite flying.
Too much tension, you drag the kite down, stunting its potential to soar high.
Too slack, and the kite veers off, possibly crashing into the ground.
Space is good too. It shows how high the kite can go.
Lastly, you trust the string to hold up, and keep you attached to your kite.

7 comments:

Joan said...

When is our kite flying plan happening? Let's go let's go.

jhayxon moch said...

dude.....
did you know the singaporean term "GO FLY KITE LAH" at all. ?

http://www.talkingcock.com/html/lexec.php?op=LexLink&lexicon=lexicon&keyword=GO%20FLY%20KITE

weeliem said...

sigh... i know. there's more than 1 meaning to that phrase. But i mean it in the purest of terms:P

even the term 'main layang-layang' also has a another meaning to it:P

now that you mentioned it, if you read my post with the Singaporean term, it sounds badd:P

owh well, stay pure:)

Aaron Liu said...

hmmm... you flying a kite now by any chance?

weeliem said...

been flying the past 2 weekends, if that's what u asking:P
hehehe

.:mysh:. said...

That's a beautiful picture. :) I like, very much. I like the kite, but I like the girl more. ;) ;) 2 weekends now? congratulations? haha. I just got me a kite too, found one at Charlie. It's windy here. I should try it out.

weeliem said...

Mysh: haha.
Where or what is Charlie?
You should fly one:) It's such a liberating feeling. I've got my kite always in my car boot, just in case I need to remember that life is not always work work work:) when that happens, I whip it out at the nearest park, and set it free:)
Let me know how your flying session goes:)