:)

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

see through me

Just back from CF. Had Pastor Joanne from Melaka with us today. She brought a team of punks : Justin, Joash and Soly. Good to see them:) Somehow, I thank God that the relationship between some of the uni students from Cyber and Melaka are pretty good. We did a personality test during the meeting. I had done this test earlier this year, and the results i got was:
>> expected me : SI
>> real me : SI

Both the results were pretty much equal. For those in the blur, there are basically 4 types of personality : D - Dominant, I - Influential, S - Steady, C - Conscientious. For most people, they would have a primary character type personality, followed by a secondary type personality.

Well, this time round, the results i got was :
>> expected me : SI
>> real me : IS

Somehow, I've evolved from an S type person to an I type person. It's a normality that people's personality change from time to time, depending on the situation they are in when they take the test. Someone told me that most probabably the I in me just emerged recently. As the surroundings and situations change, the personality is possible to face corrections as well. So here I am, and I for now:)


Off late, I've been wondering if people have been talking right thru me. It's not that I'm really affected by it, but more of curious as to how translucent I am. Sometimes, I can be in a conversation with them, before they bolt off into another conversation with someone else, while the current conversation with me is halfway through. And I'm left there stunned! It's happened a few times by different people and it leaves me wondering whether is it just me, or the people around me who have a problem. Am I that boring that I dull their already stagnant thoughts and cause them to take flight the first opening of interest comes their way? I really don't know. And the people facing this malfunction are people who are close to me. I just don't get it. Sometimes, you just have to wonder....

No comments: