:)

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

BFV 9667

Today ended my mid-term tests:) 2 subjects this trimester, with 3 mid-term papers. The last 2 papers were yesterday and today. Some moments of freedom at last...but what's the use? I got an assignment due Monday. There goes my 'holiday' :p

Really thankful to God for seeing me through both papers pretty well. Manage to answer more than half...an achievement for me. Today's paper was a maths paper. It was OK i guess. Towards the end, I got a lil rushed and overconfident. And I messed up one tiny section. Realised my mistake only after I went out the hall. Mien!! I wanted to kick my own ass so badly! I was careless...!!! Just when I thought I could get 20 out of 20 for this paper...there it goes!

After CF, had supper then back home. Had a deep online talk with a friend. Unravelled some sensitive issues. Kinda make me wanna just burst out with an argument...but I had to swallow my pride as I heard her out and tried to be open to opinions. I had to look at myself and see the mistakes I make. Lord, teach me to be like You. After that talk...feeling drained and deep in thought...I got a phone call telling me that my car (which I loaned to Mich) couldn't be moved out of the parking lot because some inconsiderate driver had parked their car directly behind mine. So, Mich and Nicky had been waiting for bout an hour for the owner to repark the car before they called me.

I went over...using Rach's car. Took out my hammer and made a nice big hole in the glass window of the driver's side. I relished the sound as glass met metal and within the split second, tiny bits of crystalized liquid flew everywhere. One piece grazed my cheek. It stung, but it excited me. Seeing glass everywhere, i put my hand in the newly made hole, and released the hand brake. I watched it silently as it rolled forward, like a lumbering beatle, out of my car's path...and into the rear of the car in front of it. As the sound of metal against metal reached my ear, i thought to myself....serve it rite.

Haha! those didn't happen. I wish la. No! Just my imagination running wild. Something inside me told to suppres my anger against this inconsiderate doink. I breathed alot to keep myself calm. Left my car there, with a sweet note on the screen of the offending car. We took Rach's car back instead.

So much for loving one another and to forgive...still in the learning process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

second mortgage and home equity loans