:)

Monday, October 25, 2004

team-kill-ed

God says to forgive...but it's just so hard sometimes:P

That's besides the point. My pathetic friend has got me really pi**ed. Sad to say, he's also my future rubber-band member. What to do? If only i had scratched his brand new Ibanez Sound Gear 5-stringed bass guitar when i had the chance *develish grin*. That should teach him a lesson.

The basis for my displeasure is that this punk 'team-killed' me twice. What the crap man! The first time was in a nipple-fight (believe it!). The second was in a birthday bash...which was yesterday.

Sighz. Wait till I get him and show him some 'loving'. Can't wait for his birthday...then he'll wish he was never born, Muahaha!

Anyways, this is just a stress buster. Got a test tonite and tomoro nite as well. back to work.

No comments: