:)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Cries

The sky is cloudy and it's about to rain
My emotions are stirred
Oh no, I'm at it again
I can't help myself
I'm trying to get a grip
But I'm losing it

How is it the thing I used to despise
That I have become
Is it a disease?

Searching for a hope
I know I have
But I need to believe

It's easy to point a finger and be the crowd
But when you are the minority, you wish that you had a helpful hand

I've been labelled
Can I get out of this?

Others can see hope
But I see a black spot

I need a miracle, Lord!
I need to see life the way You created it to be

2 comments:

jacintha said...

Hey....

Remember the song I send you the other day? Try listening to it again and just allow the words to speak to you...=)

You are not alone because God will be with you through it all. He is still holding on to you, so...keep clinging tightly on Him.
He has not stop believing in you...=)
Remember.... there is GREAT Power in Prayer.

~Be transparent b4 your Father~

*bearhugz*

EstheR said...

hey dear... what's wrongg?
when u're sad, i'm sad
when u're happy, i'm happy too..:P
so dun be down for long..
i'm here for you..
*MUAKS*