:)

Sunday, November 27, 2005

*zip*

itting here in my room....after 8 days straight of working....just to compensate for National Conference (NC). Prior to that, I had a 9 day spree of work as well. Really exhausting. I got so much to say, but the sappy connection here is killing my ideas....while I wait for anything to load. So much for broadband. The only thing that's getting broad is my patience.

NC is about a day away from now. I waited for this for so long. Now, it's here already. I still have yet to pack. But I'm too sluggish to get a move on. I'm so excited for it, yet afraid. I don't know why.

I'm so looking forward to it...if only I could start packing

This is the phrase that speaks about me right now. It has a double meaning. For one, it speaks about my preparedness for NC. I'm so ready and wanting to go. But I have yet to start packing. On the other hand, it speaks about my life. I'm so wanting to dive into Life and see what treasures it holds for me. But I've got some open baggages that needs to be packed up. And get going.
The picture: A man with a shirt and tie on, still wearing his boxers and socks, fumbling with his trousers and a bag with clothes spilling everywhere at his feet. And people are just walking on by.....

I shud get going. Work really sucks the life out of you.
To those who are feeling the pinch of life's reality now, I hope you understand that you're not alone. So don't be arrogant to think you're the only person going through shit. Other's have gone through much worse, while you sat there thinking what the crap is wrong with these people...why can't they just move on and get on with life. I hope the next time the words 'Move on' is said, it's said out of love rather than irritated ignorance.

A few things keep me sane. And it's my tortoises. I don't know why, but the simplicity of their lives gives me hope that if God could give these creatures peace, He can give me peace too. I got another one as well, a present from my family. Will post pictures soon.

Good night world.

2 comments:

jacintha said...

I believe that NC is going to be Great... Go there with a heart of expectancy..
Dunno what to expect?? Then just let God blow your mind away...=)

Awwwww.... you got another tortoise, that makes 4 of them...haha... just the right number for a family...=P

Do tell me all about NC went you return okie... I dun get to go...sigh... see not many people are as privilage as you... haha..
*bearhugz*

EstheR said...

hey dear... enjoy ur NC...u've earned this trip! n with hard work too!! thanks for taking the initiative to keep in touch.. i miss u guys like nuts!=P will cya soon I HOPE! plz take care while i'm gone;) love u lots *HUGZ*...