:)

Sunday, December 18, 2005

* failure *

* failure*

I've tried so hard and given my best....only to fail....over and over gain.
I must be doing something wrong somewhere. The pieces don't fit.
How do I live for the moment, when I carry this burden?
I doubt myself sometimes.
What good can come out of me?
I like the life I'm living...till I see the black mark that covers everything.
And I wonder, am I that worth it?
I'm sorry...
And sorry may not be worth much...
But that's all I have
I hope someday, I would have been worth it all

De-motivators : The harder you try, the dumber you look.

Lord, forgive me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Jesus lives forever, he has a permanent priesthood. Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them." Hebrews 7:24-25

When the chasm between you and God seems ever so wide, remember He who died bridged the gap, and covered all iniquity at that.

Take care Wee Liem. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

BRo....
you gotta wake up and smell the coffee. I know you didn't ask for it and neither did you want it to happen anyhow that makes things bad. But sometimes we gotta realise certain things in our lives that need to grow. I'm not sure if this seems hard but the decisions you make in life are your own and it can go either way. But it's still your decision. You say make or break, And I think the sooner you say it the better you'll be. You'll just get stronger :) You're more than this bro.

Anonymous said...

i can't tell what has happened, but do stay strong. praying for ya!

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonymous no 2

.anna.begins. said...

Hey... *HUGZ*

ee chia said...

hrmm... i feel the same too.. sometimes

Anonymous said...

Dude, hang in there...

Jowen said...

Weeliem, Things will change for the better...Trust in Him above. Will be there for you :)

hoydenmel said...

*hugz*