:)

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Wrapping up 2005

It's coming. The clock counts 6 hours from now.
But, the year went by too fast.
I still remember the Tsunami Disaster just like it was yesterday.
To me, it was a mere blink of the eye, and 2005 is history.

I have no idea what 2006 holds, but I know the One who holds 2006.

Don't mean to be negative and depressive. But 2005 has been a year of disappoinments. Even before 2005 kicked in, I was already laden with excess baggage. And I began the year with a terrible 'thud' to the floor.

No doubt, I had numerous blessings to count as well. I experienced favor. I tasted mercy. But the scars of disappointments still run deep. Disappointment with people and situations.

I contemplated a quiet 'celebration' to usher in the new year. Alone in my room.

But opportunity arose for a New Year's Service. So I'll be going.

Blessed New Year to all!! And A New Hope to Everyone.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you'll be able to start the new year afresh.

Blessed New Year!

cy

Jowen said...

Happy New Year bro...>:D<