:)

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Pleading Sanity

Sometimes I wonder, what it would have been
If it was you and me
Would things have been better?
Would it have been brighter?
Common in much, Diverse in much
A bright start, but what happened?
The same goal
The same dreams
Was I blind?
And ignorant?
Would it have been Picture Perfect?
Would I have been there?
Would you have done the same?
We're worlds apart, waiting for hope
Behind our smiles, lay hidden fear
Of a past trying to get us
Till then, I'll wait for directions
Till I know for sure.
That whoever you are
You'll come back to me.

2 comments:

Bryan Limus said...

hey neo...haha..thanks man..
the girl..she's from church man..haha..but i won't tell...for now..i wanna bring her to the botb in melaka...then we go eat luk luk together man..i miss it..since the last time we makan together there..hahaha...

all the best in the botb too...i wont play nice with you guys..muahahaha...chill man..
cya

weeliem said...

dude! cut me some slack....i'm fighting against a pro here:P

anyways, luk-luk or sate celup....we will eat!

till then, rock on!