:)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Wee Liem's Go To U-Nite Programme

U-Nite 2006 is this FRIDAY (14/4/2006)

For fyp people, that means you have 5 days before FYP submission. All the best!

For those of you who ordered U-Nite 2006 tickets through me, here is your table seating. For now, just check here constantly for updates (it helps my blog ratings:P). I'm not really sure what exactly the table numbers are, but you can be assured that I already have your tickets. You may start your ticket collection from me starting Thursday (13/4/2006).

As for now, we shall call it Table EeNie, Meenie, Myniee and Moh.

For those of you who are:
- willing to drive and have a car
- have a car but don't want to drive, but willing to loan it to someone to drive
- don't have a car but can drive
please let me know. Put your response in the comments. There are some people that might need transport. If you have a date...and you're 5-seater has suddenly become a 'meant for 2', I understand. Rock and roll!

Ok. Here goes.

Table EeNie
1.Samuel
2.Charis
3.Wee Liem
4.Michelle
5.Jia Wern
6.Celine
7.Joash Yap
8.Isabel
9.Chee Kah
10.Stephanie Goh

Table Meenie
1.Gim Han
2.Datin
3.Su Lin
4.Su Yin
5.Benny
6.Wai Choong
7.Wee Ni
8.Ah Harm
9.Lincoln
10.Desmond

Table Myniee
1.Yuin-Y
2.Kae Ee
3.Leona
4.Kevin Tang
5.Boss
6.David Keong
7.Jason Mok
8.Siva
9.Poh Yee
10.Peak Yin

Table Moh
1.Rachel
2.Esther
3.Audrey
4.Beatrice
5.Chee Yong
6.Justin Lee
7.Joshua
8.Alvin Lee
9.Dawg
10.Nicky

I hope you are alright with the arrangement. I had to crack my head arranging who sits where. And I've tried taking consideration of everyones needs. So don't crucify me. (blame it on the lack of girls coming:P) If there is something wrong please message me personally.

If you have any question, just post it on the comments and I will get back to you. If you have anything to say also, post it on the comments.

Till then, see you when you collect your tickets. And here's to a great U-Nite 2006

*cheers*

9 comments:

-beascuits- said...

AUDREY'S CAR IS AVAILABLE but a GUY has to DRIVE!! :p

Anonymous said...

Love the seating arrangement :D So, are we in the couples' table? *wink wink* Good job willy... -charis-

.anna.begins. said...

Thanks you! :D

But but...erm...I wanna sit with my girls!! :(

*scheming* Hmm...I shall kick Chee Yong to the other table..then they can talk "dota"! Muahhahahhaa.

*winks*

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Wee Liem for breaking your head over the arrangements. Appreciate it. :D

By the way, I have a car and am willing to drive if there is a need. Just let me know, ya! I'm ready and standing by. ;)

See you guys and gals at U-Nite! :D

dK said...

- willing to drive and have a car

i think the seating arrangement is in theory. practically, it might differ. :P but good job weeliem, and thanks!

deric lim said...

thanks wee liem for the arrangements...
i can drive....
but i can fetch a maximum of 4 girls only =P
so who is following me?

Anonymous said...

nice white car available. complete with driver and pillows in the backseat. smaller than the love buggy abit, but better air con.

jhayxon moch said...

there's no way anyone wants to ride a kelisa to picc. Yuiny's car is available. i'm driving.

dawg said...

sorry for the late response,
yes red lady is goin along.

anybody want to join, buzz me.
if not im going to enjoy myself getting there. really quick.