:)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

3 days and 1000km away

I just got back from my East-Coast trip. Nope, not a holiday. It's purely work-related. I had to cover the hospitals in those areas.

I was supposed to have the whole week to cover, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Kemaman and Kuantan. Some things came up last minute that forced me to forgo my Pahang trip. And from 5 days, it was cut down to 3 days.

The madness went like this:
Monday - 7 hours drive from KL to Kota Bharu. Arrived at 5pm.
Tuesday - Covered HKB and HUSM till 4.30pm. Drove 3 hours to Kuala Terengganu.
Wednesday - Covered HKT till 12pm. Drove 2 hours to Kemaman. Covered Kemaman till 4.00. Drove back 4 hours to KL.

Now, I'm back here. Feels good to be home and seeing familiar faces again.

-----x----

Thank you for being my travel buddy. And for giving me a travel buddy. Made the trip a whole lot more experiential and enjoyable. Amidst the unfamiliar settings, it's good to see familiar faces. Roscoe will be a long time buddy. I tried looking up a souvenir for you, but all the rest didn't cut it.

Thank God for MMS! Experiencing the power of pictures in a message.

-----x-----

God is Good! If you believe that God is God, then you also have to believe that God is Good!

-----x-----

Work is the usual again tomorrow. Though it was only 3 days, but it felt like ages.

-----x-----

Big Shit died:( I don't know when he died, but when I found him, he was all soft and squishy. The last time I checked on him, which was last week, he was still all right and moving. When I picked him up today, I freaked out when I felt his shell move in and his limbs were all twisted. The gross-est thing was, looking at his face and seeing his eye sockets completely empty. He must have died a week back....*sigh*

-----x-----

I only need bout 5-6 hours sleep. For both nights outstation, I slept at 11ish, but woke up 4ish. Then I had to force myself to sleep again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( poor little guy. maybe he died of a broken heart, missing you too much.

roscoe'll have to fill some shoes come january.