:)

Friday, September 14, 2007

Time logic

2am and I have been seeing a lot of each other lately. I guess this will be the trend of my late nights for now. I bid goodnight to 3am, only to find 8am screaming at me. Then I trudge in to meet 9am, a few minutes shy of being late, and the fury of my bosses. But still, I'd do it again everyday.

I'm meeting 2am again today. Plus-minus a few of her brothers. That will make it a typical night.

Somehow, I seem to find myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Timing just doesn't go well with me. If I look it from the point of view of eternity, it's beautiful. But put 'time' into the picture, it just don't cut it.

How much longer will I go along life, bumping so unexpectedly to little surprises, only to find it's the wrong moment. The time factor again.

A man decides in his heart, but it is the Lord who determines his steps.

When will it be just right? When will time and purpose collide to make beautiful meaning of random-ness?
I won't know, i think. And I doubt you'll ever find out.

Let this be my little secret.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*neo emo alert*

did you catch the Melancholia bug? chin up, mate. be excited, be strong, anticipate good things in store!