:)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Testing times

I think that this is a test. To see if I really am trusting, if I have already learned from my mistakes.
Everything was going well, and is still well, but I can't shake this premonition, if I can call it that.
I've recovered, and it's time I change the title of this blog. I am still in the midst of thinking a new name up. Can't find a proper one to fit the occasion.
But, just when I think I am all well, I get this feeling I might fall into it again, if I am not careful. *shudders*

I need to trust. I need a little faith to believe that it will all be ok. If I believe that God is God, then I have to believe that He is Good. And that He has the best in store for me.

A little faith....goes a long way....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't anticipate the what-ifs. life is not worth living if we're gonna be constantly hiding behind a rock, peering fearfully out, waiting for things to mess up.

what you CAN expect and be excited about are the many wonders He has in store for you.

a little faith does go a long way :)

*hugs*