:)

Monday, October 01, 2007

Oh, October! It's you!

September already ended. I have to wake up. So quickly, October comes. Can't say I'm looking forward to October, though it's packed with good stuff ahead. It only means the time I have is getting less. With you. I'd do it all over again, and again, and again.

But then again, there's always Jesus. And he makes all things beautiful in His time. I need trust...

On a brighter note, this is fresh off the oven. Oneted just recorded a short video clip of us jamming a cover of Paramore (Pressure) in the studio. It's our first time doing this song, so forgive the blaring mistakes. Thank you Santarina for taking the video for us:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you think i'm gonna put on that red thing, you've got another thing coming, mate!

black, united trucker caps, maybe :)

Unknown said...

oh.. so its called a trucker cap.. hmm, quite a suitable name i guess =P

weeliem said...

is it a trucker cap??
I thought a trucker cap is the one jason han always uses...the fish net kind...

Anonymous said...

my bad. it's not a trucker cap. it's a.... umm... communist-ish cap...