:)

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A brush with politics

I've never been one to be very politically aware. I'm usually in the blur. I only know the few jargons that go around the politic circuit, and that's just about it. Tell me names of the notorious opposition leaders, I might have heard them. Name me some obscure political leaders, I'll go, "who that?"

I am finally of age to vote, and so happens, an election comes my way. In a way, I am thankful for the SPR to open a booth in my university way back then. It made registering to be a voter a lot easier.

March the 8th came, and I did my duty. I choose to believe that my one vote did count for something, even if it was just one.

1 comment:

pitamos said...

We're a new generation of Malaysians voting for change - being politically aware (not biased) is good. ;)