:)

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crazy

And it's crazy when love gets a hold of you
And it's crazy things that love will make you do
And it's crazy but it's true
You really don't know love at all
'Til it's making you do
Something crazy


This is the lyrics of one of my favorite songwriters of all time. And it is indeed true. When you are in love, you do lots of crazy things (like going for karaoke, when you swore to yourself you'd never sing to a television). I'm not in love, yet. But, I'm already seeing crazy things.

Maybe being crazy is humans unconscious response to indicate the capacity they can expand themselves to. You reading this, I bet you've done something crazy before. I know I have. And when I look back, yeah, it's crazy.

I've had my share of doing crazy stuff, and having people do mind-blowing crazy stuff for me too. I wish I could list it all here, but then the list would be too long. And we start to wonder where have all the sane people gone.

I think getting into 80's mode, that's crazy for me:)

No comments: