:)

Friday, February 20, 2004

good to be back in the game.kick a** time! yeah!

it's another day...life is the same...my surounding is the same...that's good:) perfect condition for my gameplay. familiar surroundings...reliable echos of feedback...the whistle is gonna go off any minute...my teammates are all hyped up...ready to kick some a**:) i can see the coach smiling with recognition..the fans are going wild...the smell of newly cut grass sends a shot of euphoria up my spine...it's good to be back in the game:D

nothing waits for me.life goes on regardless of the circumstances.it's like an ever moving train...u either stand on the platform and miss out or hop on and tour the world:) been had a terrible bout with my unstable emotions. i guess that my hormones gave me a heavy blow:p having withdrawal symptoms now.but the therapist at the rehab center told me to hang in there.guess i can pull it through:) flying on prayers and encouragement. it's good to get my perspective on life back again.though, relapses do occur...but i've been doing ok. thanks to you ppl out there for the boost:)can't thank you enough.

this week has been a crazy week.mien! i had lab sessions on monday, tuesday and friday. to compliment the scenario, i had tests on wednesday and thursday:P not a single day of rest. looking forward to this weekends retreat..in away:p wanna get out of the stage and chill off. i've been experiencing God in my own way. been a tough week and all the tests and labs aren't helping. thank God i manage to pull through my test:) seriously...2 tests in a row....i only manage to concentrate on one. so after i finished my first paper, i was so drained that i was on the verge of flunking the other paper. but i prayed and asked God for strength. and out of desperation, i prayed a prayer that i've always prayed when i was in skool: "Lord, whatever that i've studied, let it come out for the test.Whatever i haven't studied, don't let it come out". a simple prayer...it always helped me back in skool. but since i've entered Uni, i guess i felt too 'old' to pray such prayers. somehow, i entered the exam hall equipped with tiny knowledge, like a soldier entering world war II with a water pistol. but as i sat there, whatever i studied came back to mind....like drops of inspiration trickling into my mind...andi knew it has to be God:) thank You Jesus. and whatever i studied did come out:) looks like the only 2 formulas i learnt came out handy for 2 of the questions. praise God. my faith is coming back...be prepared!

gotta get back to my work...it's good to LIVE again:D

to those out there...if u think life is getting tough...hang in there:) someone out there is having it worse than you. persevere...and soon enough, breakthrough comes.

people i wanna thank: twiggies gurl,beng,trixie,dee,ash_chel,tristan's bro, and to the many other's who've helped me get my focus back.thanks!


No comments: