:)

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

of heartbreaks and hospitals

here i am again....supposed to be studying for Communication Electronics...test is in 18 hours time...i'm halfway through. and after that test, within the next 24 hours, there'll be another test. so much work...been kinda lagging in my Walk as well.....disappointing at times...but have to press on.

alot has been happening the past few days,too many to put into words here. for one, my life is taking on a different road as of now.been so dependant on somebody the past 2 years i got to MMU that it's so hard to be apart.now it's happen....and the issue of space is always in question. trying to gather the remnants of my so called 'life' together.trying to trust God for my daily provisions. where am i heading to now? what is my focus....this are the thoughts that still needs meditating on. trying not to interfere with things that are in my interest.trying not to think too much. Valentine's Day was great....but now, it's only a memory. i'm really gonna miss you.hope you will realise that i'm gone...still hoping out here. still feel the cutting pain whenever i think of it:( still waiting here....for you.....for something to knock me down....if u need me, u know where to find me:)


on a more......serious observation.....more serious than my life struggles....i've been thinking of how life can be so taken for granted.been paying some visits to the Putrajaya Hospital to check on a friend being warded there. those trips there has got me reminiscing about my life, and how precious they mean to me. when i first heard the news...i was really shocked, and after i heard the seriousness of the matter, i felt a burden in my heart. i've been close to her academically, coz, she helps me out with my studies...but in her abscence, i just felt that things are different. like all of a sudden, i notice a hole. somehow, i feel like she's part of my family, i honestly don't know why. been trying to visit her whenever the opportunity arrives. i've been really praying for her to get well. somehow, my prayers for her healing become so urgent and intense. really want her up and running again:) i believe in miracles! God if You are willing, heal her:) she looks fine....and i really admire her joy and positive attitude at a time like this. her absence is greatly felt in her house.....and even here.

got a long day ahead......have to get back to studying.....life goes on, even as my heart is still breaking. sometimes...letting go isn't as easy as it says. still missing you...will still miss you tomorrow, still will, next week..............

No comments: