:)

Friday, February 06, 2004

in absence of the internet and more

.....this is entry #1234567890....shucks! lost count! anyways....i haven't been blogging for about a week now.my last entry was last thursday....that was when i was still in melaka...i'm back in cyber already...for about a week.so many things happened that i'm sitting here figuring out how to start with my blog.during my hols in melaka, i was online nearly everynite....suffering with only 56k dial-up modem.in my mind i was looking forward to returning to cyber and enjoying StreamyX....but alas, fate would have my ADSL modem to die 2 days before i returned to Cyber...what a tragedy! and due to the holidays and weekend, the modem was only replaced yesterday. thank GOd for bradband:) was having a hard time surfing and downloading anything using the 56k dial-up:p

ok here i am....and i'm lost for words coz i've already missed out on so many blogging days! i feel like an outsider as i surf other blogsites and see how their lives are coming up......even saw a fren change his site pink.....you Metrosexual Cow! no offence though....looks pretty cool.

it's good to be back in cyber! though this dull and boring place offers no sense of life whatsoever, it's the residence of this quiet part that makes what living here so enjoyable. really appreciate you guys and gals out there! without you cyber would be deader than it already is. it was nice to see your smiles and heard your laughs and jsut nice being able to hang out with u all again! crap..this is not time for me to get sentimental! i admit that i did miss my family.....didn't realise how much i missed them, till i spent new year with them.learnt so much more about family-ness:) God's plan for having families is so briliant. really miss my parents alot and my sisters too...though, one of them is rather irritating....but i guess that's what families are like....it's a package....u take it! but u can't leave it:p somehow, i had talk to my parents and they kinda told me about our tradition and our background in the community and it was really interesting. i realised that alot of the rich tradition in my family line has been watered down to accomodate the fast-paced living of today:( really sad. planning to making my trip to my grandaunts place in Subang more often to keep in touch with her.she's one of the last few 'grannies' that i have left:)she used to take care of me when i was a baby. besides that, i was motivated to write snail mail to my aunt who's living in New Zealand.she's been there like.......since before i was born, after she married some white man;) andnow she's been living all by herself,since her husband died bout 2 years ago. manage to visit her once with my family in 1995.....but that was so long, and ever since then, i haven't contacted her.i feel that i should at least update her about things over here, coz she's still family:) there is also another grandaunt in melaka...the one i mentioned in my previous blog who has Eurasian:) remember? yeah, she did cook up her special chicken porridge jsut for me when i was back in melaka.really appreciated that:) should keep in touch with her more often too.

ah.....that's been the thoughts going in my head the past few days before i had my internet back........had some really good Quiet Time.....no distraction:)

i guess........this is a really enough for now. don't wanna bore myself typing:)
have a great day

No comments: