:)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

back and back here again

whoah! it's monday again...so fast! had a pretty eventful weekend. was back in Melaka for the weekend.....supposed to Celebrate Mother's day. at the same time, there was the anual Melaka Tour.....was suppsoed to go for that too...however, i just dropped by now and then to see what's happening...other than that, was on my own stuff. *so much for the tour*.

on top of that, it was my ex-skool mate's 21st birthday! Jeremy just turned 21 and he had a big bang kinda thing to commemorate his coming off age..if u get what i mean. it was a good thing, coz i manage to meet up my ex-class mates from skool as well as from the neighbouring convent skool. it was a happy reunion altogether. there was Jeremy's MMU gang, his ex-class mate gang and the girly gang. most of them still looked the same except this particular girl which really blew me away. i could identify everyone one present at the party except her. so i went up to her and stretched out my hand, "hi. wee liem.you are?". she just stared at me and said, " don't remember me?". by then i was scratching my head. ok,i gave up. then the guy standing beside me told me who she was! *chin all the way to the floor*. mien! was i really :O ! serious! for more than a minute! it took a long while to accept the fact of who she was....she used to be a plump girl....not fat...just plump..still pretty though....now here standing in front of me was this super skinny girl....really bone skinny! what a transformation! it was a great time of reunion with friends. Jeremey, if you're reading this, thanks for inviting me over and may u have a blessed birthday!

This trip round was Melisa's frist trip to Melaka. so glad to have her over here on my turf! she bunked the 1st night at me place and the next day she was over at leona's. really hoped she had a good holiday jsut doing nothing and chilling out. hope there'll be a next time to chill out here again! hey mel, glad to have u over! come again, oraits!

one thing i learned at home a few minutes before leavin me home was never underestimate mothers...or fathers for that matter. i was having dinner with mum in the kitchen, and i suddenly felt like telling her what i was going through and all. about life's struggle and disappoinments. been going through a tough time.....i think something that i'll always remember... it's been awhile since i felt peace....and here i was sitting in the kitchen with mum.....feeling all messed up and torn inside....and i opened my big mouth and all the words jsut came out....together with the tears of failure and dissappointent. i was like a leaking balloon, slowly emptying out....in front of my mum! *weird!* and she surprised me, by listening to me with much understanding and love a mum could. i tot she was going to unload her barrels of bullets at me for doing this and that, instead she unleashed her grenade of love. i was swept away by her support and love. she listened to what i was going through and sympathised with me....and comforted and consoled me....it made me feel so cared for...that i could talk to my mum about this kinda things without shame. usuallyy most of my freinds don't talk this kinda issues with their parents, but rather their freinds. but here i was with my mum....and she prayed for me then and there. and i was really encouraged. i was encouraged to know that i had my mum's blessing and covering.the words she spoke into my life was so right and appropriate. i left home a much relieved person.

wanna really thank God for my mum!

No comments: