:)

Saturday, May 22, 2004

*ouch*

didn't feel like blogging today...but nicky just had to rub it in about my piercing and spread the word to everyone online through his blog...so here am i to make some justification:p

today was a pretty eventful day. a lot of shopping and mainly hanging out with friends, just to get away for the Cyberscapes. kinda getting tired of the scenery and situations over here. need some fresh air and new sights! basically nicky said it all in his blog! so what i have to say would be a boring repitition.

anyways, just wanna clarify about my piercing. i DIDN'T do it coz everyone was doing it! think what? :p it was more of a statement for myself. something to keep me reminded about stuff. my personal stuff. doesn't matter what ppl have to say, i dun give a rip! it's just for me!

been wanting to get a piercing though...however what really drove me to actaully do it was of a reason which i am not about to disclose here. but i have my reasons.

i want change. i'm tired of my monotonous so-called-life rite now. i'm tired trying so hard to win approval and favour. i try to be good and be the best. but what if my best isn't good enough.what if i fail giving my all? well i already have. i've failed! and i'm just feeling numb to it.

it's about time i got back to my focus on life....MY life to be exact. to live my own destiny! to be what God intended me to be...to stop struggling and go with His flow....to rediscover my passion....to refine my skills and crafts....to deepen my relationship with what really matters. it's just sad as reflect upon my life here in UNi.....i've had my best days....and my worst days here. both the good and bad! i guess it's life's package! but i will fight on ....fight for my life...my very existence....my purpose....

i'm weary, but i will fight, i will persevere.

i may not like the situation at hand, i may never understand it, but i will keep moving on. pressing on!

i was saving my 'ear-piercing' experience with someone really special....and i needed an answer by 2pm today. to know if that special someone was gonna be with me for the memorable ocassion. i waited and no reply.....so i guess i had to make my choice....it was either today or Sunday.....well......here i am with my piercing and i'm not ashamed of it.

goodnite world...may tomoro be a brighter day..

No comments: