:)

Thursday, May 13, 2004

i'm back!

Phew! finally time to blog once again! ....urm, truthfully, i have a class going on right now. the thing is, the lecturer gave us a 5min break...and i was feeling hungry and sleepy, so i went to get some food and stuff that could keep me awake. upon reaching back, i couldn't open the doors to the lecture room....so, i had thought that the lectturer was being mean and locked the doors for all the late comers.....however, i found out that i didn't use the 'right technique' to open the door....so here i am in the computer lab thinking i was poorly locked out. anyways...blog la! muahaha!

waiting for the next break so i can quietly sneak in:p


My holidays were great, till i found out i had 2 Supplementary papers to sit for! That really dashed my hopes of enjoying a longer holiday:( i came back from Sarawak on a monday night, was back in Melaka by Tuesday night and was happily enjoying teh rest of my hols at home. one week after that, the following monday night, i checked my results, and i found out i failed 2 papers:( I was seriously blown away coz i didn't expect to fail. here on the computer screen were 2 letter F* s that stared blankly at me, and i really felt so down.....coz i knew i worked hard for my papers...and gave my best shot...but why did i fail? i was crushed after i saw my results.no mood to do anything...i just wanted to hide away, from all the unfairness of the world....just disappear....eventhough my dad was downstairs the time i checked my results, i just sms-ed him and told him that i flunked 2 papers. then i jsut went to sleep.

sleep was suffering! i wasn't sleepy or tired or anyhting like that, but being emotionally devastated, that's the only thing i could do. so i forced myself to sleep....not wanting to face the next day.

however, next day soon came....jsut got up and dragged myself out of mum. surprisingly, mum and dad were taking the flunked papers better than me. they were more cool and relaxed compared to me. they kept reassuring me and gave me support and encouragement. Really thank God for my parents:) instead of pointing a finger at me, they lifted me up and prayed for me.

with the morning gone, i made plans on how should i go about the Supplementary Exams. When i came back from Cyberjaya after the Exams, i didn't bring back any notes coz i was confident i would pass everything.so what for i bring back the old notes for? however, i got the lower side to the scale of fate....and here i was in melaka, with the holidays still not ending for another 2 weeks, without any notes to study:( the only option was to make an early return to Cyberjaya and start studying. sighz! there goes my family holiday plans!!! before i was supposed to start my new Academic Trimester, i was suppsoed ot go on a holiday wiht my family....now with the Supplementary papers just bout 10 days away....i had to forget it :(

so within the next few days i packed up my stuff and said my goodbyes to my friends, and on Thursday, i headed back to campus. it's only Thursday!!! and i wasn't supposed to be back there till next Tuesday!! Mien! the bright side was, i wasn't alone. a few of friends didn't make it through as well. so i found refuge and strength in their company and with the knowledge that i wasn't the ONLY one. when u fail papers when u least expect it, it seriously crushes ur self-esteem:((

during the rest of my 'holidays', i was studying liek crazy, while the rest of friends continued to lepak and enjoy!not fair!!! anyways, had to start my gear running and get into the study momentum all over again. it was tough coz i haven't studied for bout 2 weeks, and i'd forgotten all what i had studied for the past exam.

anyways, i'm glad it's over now. i hope to really pass my supplementary papers. really looking forward to this new Trimester! really looking forward to serving in the CF, church, and undertaking my own projects. been wanting to do so many things, but i was held back with my studies. Exam was on monday and tuesday...today is thursday! haven't really breathed a sigh of relief yet....but i manage to clean up more tahn half of my room....which i had been wanting to clean since i got back to CYberjaya.cleaned it from 2 am till 6.30 am this morning....got a short nap..and woke up for the 8 am class....now here i am....blogging...the whole day running on 1 and a half hours sleep. can feel the tiredness taking it's toll now. gtg catch some nap....will be back soon yeah!

God bless you all....got so much more to say, but i guess that's all for the moment.

No comments: