:)

Thursday, May 27, 2004

weak

whoah...jsut noticed alot of my freinds sudenly getting into the blog fever...from the ones who said they'll never blog to those who said they'd have no drive to blog after a while.
surprisingly, they all have blogs now....so prepare for web contamination pretty soon:p

one of my friends thought that to keep a blog would be like an assignemnt, as in everyday must write something...if not the Big Bad Blogmaster would come after them and beat them up.

we'll nothing much to say rite now...jsut having lots of jumbled feeling inside this little heart of mine...too much for me to even understand rite now...too much for me to comprehend...the bible mentioned that the human heart is full of deceit...didn't understand it till now...heard from somewhere that you're true self will manifest itself when u are put into hot water...then u'll be able to see what's really inside of you...and what i see coming out of me scares the crap out of me...never knew that i could conceive such evil thoughts...never thought i'd think of such devious plans...it's jsut frightening...it's like there's a monster somewhere inside me waiting to burst out.

God if you're gonna work in me, i guess now is a good time...i don't liek what i see...i don't liek what i'm becoming...

No comments: