:)

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

mel--aka!

reports from Melaka:

reached home bout 1 am Sunday morning after dropping Ona off at her residence. it was a sudden decision....suppsoed to go back on Sunday evening, but i coudln't wait! this bursting feelings were getting to me if i stayed back in Cyber.

home's been awesome! a refuge...sanctuary...whatever it is...it rocks! missed my family alot!

since the breakup...i've been having more talks with my dad, which really is surprising.He's more understanding than i expected. and his advice are really mind boggling for me. i mean...i can't ever imagine sitting there with my dad talking about my emotional problems...let alone my life partner...i guess we've reached a point of maturity between a father and son. *smilez* gotta admit...my dad's a Hero!

after having a long talk with my dad the day i arrived home, i retired for bed at 3 am....did some reading till 4am...and then....ZZZZZZZZZ....until bout 7.30 am till my youngest sister hopped on me , and there goes my sleep:(

church was good....but uncomfortable....kidna feel out of palce among the adults...what the heck...i' an adult! i mean the old folks....not too bad la. a different scenario from acts:p

anyways..me dad bought a DVD player that chews on any discs except a broken wan...it's awesome tech stuff....and the kewlest part about it...it reads MPEG and DIVX formats as well. so i dun have to confine myself to the 17" monitor and 'caplang' branded speakers, when i can enjoy 29" comfort and Sony sound system to make the show more enjoyable! me burned most of my movies onto cdrs ...got bout 100++ of em...and i've been feeding my brains with movies since i got back...not too healthy i know...but what the heck!

supposed to jot down something very very profound in here...something that i've been thinking about...BUT...i forgot!!
mien!

nvm...will put it here when i remember it:P

till then, enjoy ur holidays!

A man is no fool to let go of what he cannot keep and to hold on to what he can.
- still finding out who

No comments: