:)

Friday, June 04, 2004

A tribute to Oscar

I lost Oscar Yesterday:(
He was hanging from my bag in the morning...after claz, when i got back, he was gone! what was left was the the chain that held him.....he was missing!


may u be safe!

for those who dunno what i'm talking about, Oscar the Grouch is one of those beanie babes softy toys that came in the Mc Donalds sales gimmick to get more money outa u. yeah. that green-colored beanie babe Oscar.

When i found out he was missing, i tried to retrace my steps, went all the way tehre and back jsut to find him. it's liek a normal reaction. found out missing, was up and gone searching for him....as though he was liek my kid or something. sounds weird huh! dun ask me...i'm still wondering:p

i had that beanie babe since form 4. stucked him to my pencil case as a key chain. sounds kinda gay... but i tot it was a good way to strike a conversationw with d gals:p anyways, he's been with me all the way from f4,f5, alpha, beta, gamma....and the start of Delta...he was gone! kinda sad. coz though he isn't a real thing, he was like alwasys been there....but his absences is felt somehow. i'm not utterly crushed...but jsut a lil' sad coz i lsot him...more liek how u feel when u lose a favourite book or terdelete a favourite mp3 or video clip.

sam told me that he saw Oscar near the Satelite dish on campus around 10 am....but by the time he told me, it was 1am the next day. so off i went with my torch light in search of Oscar in the dark. Mel came along to help me find him....we searched and searched, but alas, Oscar was no where to be found.

guess it was his time. this is just a soft toy...what if it was a real person.
what i learned from this, was i need to move on. things come and go...but jsut move on, keep going, dun stop, dun look back...jsut move on.

No comments: