:)

Thursday, June 03, 2004

living a borrowed life

just came across this thought, i'm living a borrowed life. Was reading Galatians 2:20 and it was talking about how Christ purchased my life with his sacrifice on the Cross. This life I have is not mine anymore, it's been purchased with a price, a high price that i could never be able to repay. and now, the life i live, is accountable to God at the end of my days. what i did with it, i'll have to be unswerable to every action i make. jsut give me the creeps sometimes....liek i how i wasted the moment or missed an opportunity.

the ultimatum, i'm living a Borrowed Life!! my 21st year on the face of this planet....dunno how many more years left...what am i gonna do about it? feeling a bit torn. since i'm living in this life that has been bought by a greater being, i can't jsut simply follow my own will, do whatever i want and waste it, but rather, i've to be an instrument that God can use. dying to self daily...it's so hard. but i'm still getting at it...not backing down.

to the one hurting out there, i'm sorry. u hurt coz of me. sometimes i wish i had answers, sometimes i wish i knew what i could do...but at times...i dunno.

No comments: