:)

Monday, November 01, 2004

* BIG *

Really claiming to the words of this song:
*Big*
Planet Shakers

My God is big
So strong so mighty
My God's plan for me
Goes beyond my wildest dreams
My God is good
He's so good to me

He's my God and He is my refuge
He's the rock on which I stand
He's my fortressGod, He is my life
He holds the oceans in his hand

There's nothing my God cannot do

Just got back from AYA 9th Anniversary Dinner. This finally concludes my 3 days of non-stop action. Superbly tired.

Friday-Mid-Valley Megamall. Just wanted to unwind. So went shopping. You know what happens when guys go shopping with girls...sigh...didn't buy much...just a guitar book and 3 air-plane models. Enjoyed the company:) Thanks Mel, Charis, Kae Ee. Bumped into Beckyz, Celine and Audrey...and a few others:P
Saturday-Woh Fatt guitar shop. Went to look for guitar cases with Nicky, Lenard and Kae Ee. walk around KL, music shop after music shop. Didn't buy anything except guitart strings in the end. At nite, 1st visit ever to DUMC! Reminds me so much of FGA KL. It was a new experience:) thanks Auds.
Sunday-Church@ SUmmit was awesome. Can u believe i actually wanted to skip church due to tiredness. I thank God i didn't. It was a great message. Learnt about Truth and Grace, how they should go hand in hand:) How there is Power in Grace!

Today, as I sat in the dinner, i was moved and challenged once again as I saw the accomplishments of AYA in just this one year since the last anniversary dinnerHow God has moved through AYA. AYA has managed to expand so much more, and all Glory goes to God! AYA is going all out to meet the needs of a 'tribe' called the young people. I want my life to be one filled with testimonies. I want to live my life for a higher purpose than just myself. I want to be used mightily by God. A gentle reminder, life is not just about me!

Dear God,
I'm weak. I'm falling. I see You moving. And I want in on that! But I'm trembling. My vision shaking. If you can use anything, use me too! I don't want to miss out.
Un-fill me of my self, and fill me with You. One life to live, and i don't wanna waste it. Change my heart. I need You. The world needs You...and I can bring that message to them. There is nothing You cannot do. Help me see beyond my struggles at the bigger picture. You've blessed me too much to be depressed. Help me make the best of it. You've paid too much for me to waste it away. I need You.

No comments: